1. Галина
    11/11/2021 @ 09:08

    Both conditions can reduce quality of life and interfere with work, school, and even getting a proper night’s sleep. If you’re suffering from either affliction, seek the help of a reputable physician who can prescribe much-needed remedies. An allergist would be the appropriate doctor to treat both allergic rhinitis and acute or chronic sinusitis.


    • Isam Alobid
      01/12/2021 @ 22:51

      Totally agree with your first response. However, I personally think that ENT, Family doctor, Pulmonologist, between others would be able to treat these patients.


Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. Aprende cómo se procesan los datos de tus comentarios.